I am so unbelievably free right in this moment.
I'm not sure exactly what started it, where it came from, but something clicked in my head and it all made sense for a split second and I decided to surrender to it, and it is so beautiful that I can't stop silently crying.
Let Go by FrouFrou came on, and something snapped in my brain.
I'm $1,000 short for school? A challenge to make things interesting.
I don't have any money, I can't move out of my apartment so I cannot break things off with a partner that I don't desire to be with? An opportunity to re-think a few things.
I hate the state I'm living in and I want to move as soon as I'm done with my associate's degree but that won't be finished for two years? Extra time to figure out where I'm going to move to.
I can't go to Vermont right now because I can't put off college any longer? Incentive to pass all my classes so it'll be so much sweeter when Nipo and I can finally kiss for the first time. And also time for my hair to grow back so I can be oh-so pretty :)
I feel like shit about my body? A reason to re-shape my view of the world.
My master has developed romantic feelings for me and it's freaking me the fuck out? Probably time to end that.
I'm so happy I could die right now. I don't know what the fuck happened and I know it won't last, but I am so unbelievably happy in this moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please keep in mind that I don't give a flying fuck.