Sunday

and he loves that bandana on my head



...my life in three minutes and twenty one seconds.
Aston and I refuse to talk about our hangover day. We keep falling in love with each other in the aisles of the grocery store. We can't stop screwing in the back of his car. He can't stop kissing me. I can't stop smiling at the bruises he leaves on my body.
(...fun bruises from the screwing. Not sad bruises from hitting. Stop being concerned.)
I can't stop resenting Jude. He's the negative in my life. I will have positive.
I'm going to leave that boy and it's going to break my heart.
It's going to let me live.

I'M GOING TO BE ALIVE
I'M ALIVE RIGHT NOW
OH MY GOD, THIS IS MY LIFE
THIS IS MINE

WHY DO YOU NEED TO STATE THE OBVIOUS??? JUST LET IT BE WHAT IT IS!!!!!!!!!!
sorry, that's an unrelated note ^^^


I'm not going to miss these days, but I wouldn't give them up. Maybe make them a bit shorter, but I wouldn't change them if it came down to it.

OH MY GOD, this is going to be fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I don't give a flying fuck.