Wednesday

i'd arrest you if i had handcuffs, i'd arrest you if i had the time

I've found that my life resembles M*A*S*H the more that I think about it. Really, it's a little creepy. Every single character is an exact clone of someone in my life, dead right, spot on, no room for negotiation.
I'm basically Hawkeye... though I have to admit I look nothing like him, haha.
B.J is Cate, including the mustache.
...maybe not the mustache.
Colonel  Potter died this past December, I wear his cologne and his ties.
I went to senior prom with Radar, one of the best nights of my life and easily one of the best men I've ever known.
Klinger recently stopped talking to me this year, he decided he was too cool for me once he got in with the cool kids in college.
I had a brief affair with Winchester.
Frank still has my His Dark Materials trilogy, what a jerk.
Sidney and I have been meaning to get together for breakfast for the past couple weeks but we're both so busy; he's saved my life at least three thousand times.

and so on and so forth. Name one of the characters and I know them, I promise you.

I can't get it out of my head.

...friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I don't give a flying fuck.