Tuesday

chump deeds are just for showing

Dear Renee,
I know you haven't forgotten me.
I know I'm as rooted in you as you are in me, no matter how much you would love to deny it.
You know I've shaped you as much as you've shaped me.
But now you've trampled into my turf, and you should know by now that I don't play nice.
So even though you will never read this, let me give you a warning far before I unleash myself upon you:
the next time I see you, I will give you the thrashing your parents should have given you when you were knee high.
I will beat you with my fists and with my words until you beg for mercy, until you grovel at my feet and plead for me to give your spilt blood back to you.
I WILL LEAVE YOU BROKEN.
You have taken one who is precious to me and ripped her in half, shoving pills down her open mouth, shoving your cock between her thighs and she-- so desperate for the love she deserves so thoroughly-- spreads her lips and legs for you, thinking she is adored at last. You know DAMN WELL what you're doing, and I will beat you within an inch of your sick little life if I see your wretched face again. YOU HAVE TAKEN A CHILD AND TURNED HER INTO AN INFECTED WOUND.
Yes, I let you into me all those years ago.
Yes, I loved you in my way.
Yes, I spread my legs for you.
Yes, you stared at me from across the room as I screamed and cried and ripped my hair out, claiming you were "supporting me".
No, I am NOT grateful, you sick fuck.
I am ASHAMED to know that I didn't kill you when you slept beside me.
There is a rage inside of me that cannot be contained, and it is because of you, because of what you've done to this girl who has such a special place in my heart, because of what you've turned her into.
She could barely keep her head up as we sat on the steps outside my apartment. I don't even want to know how high she was today.
You take from her and lie with her and steal from her voided and fragile heart and you don't even CONSIDER who you kill in the meantime, whose blood you spill on the thirsty ground as you find new and improved ways to drug her up.
YOU ARE AN EMPTY SHELL-- STOP TRYING TO FILL YOURSELF UP WITH THE LIVES OF THOSE I LOVE, OR I SWEAR TO WHATEVER GOD YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN I WILL BE THE END OF YOU.
Love, Kicks and Punches With My Best Pair of Brass Knuckles,
Ms. Annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I don't give a flying fuck.