Wednesday

it's just a jump to the left, and it's a step to the right....

YOU PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HIPS!!!!


Cute Baby Animals - Zen Kitty Waits for String to Find Him
Zen Kitty waits for string to find him.


...just needed a gigantic picture of an adorable cat to cheer me up.
Now for drama. Drumroll plz.


So! Apparently Arden is stuck in a time warp. Not a fun, singing corseted transvestite that's so hot I want to crawl on the floor and do terrible unspeakable things time warp-- I'm talking a full blown terrible awful and yet somewhat intriguing time warp.

Shall we begin?
It started with Courtney and Renee.
...it kept going with Courtney and Renee.
It continued with my dreams of Dorian, which has now turned into a short story and full time obsession.
...more shit happened with Renee.
And now Edward messages me?!

COME ON, PEOPLE, IS THIS ARDEN'S EXES EXPO WEEK OR SOMETHING?!?!?!
Jesus fucking Christ, this is getting to be rigoddamndiculous. 

Shoot me.


just shoooooooooooooooot meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I don't give a flying fuck.