Wednesday

Oh, ethics...

I wish I didn't seriously consider it morally repulsive to take pictures of someone while they are sleeping in the nude (or just sleeping period), because Jude is making me squee at the moment.
Awww, look at his lil' bum hangin out.... like buns fresh out the bakery.
Looks like I exhausted him with our romping. Well done, me, well done indeed *^_^*

So tonight I'm spending the night at my mum's house due to several errands I have to run on that side of town... I am NOT looking forward to this, but I suppose that's the price of not driving. It's not that I'm lazy, I assure you; I have a form of dyslexia called dyscalculia, which for me means I have no idea where I am at any given moment. Doesn't matter how long I've been there or how well I know the area, I cannot tell you if you should take a right or a left. Hence the panic attacks behind the wheel due to me being irretrievably lost in my own neighborhood.
So, I gave up on driving when I was about 17. Plus it's one less car that's pumping shit into the atmosphere, and who can't get down on that? I do rather well with my bike/skateboard/walk/bus transportation, and considering that the salon I work at is only a ways down the road (15 min walk, 10 min bus ride-- that's almost a half hour I get to myself each day without interruption), I absolutely cannot complain. Everything I could possibly need is within walking distance, and (total perk) my apartment is the coolest and most adorable living space I have ever seen outside of HGTV. SO THERE.
However, not driving does present a problem, like what do I do when I have to go to the doctor because I've developed a UTI and I'd rather not wait and watch UTI turn into Hospital! Kidney Failure: Episode #2 (as happened on Monday... the doctor, not the kidneys failing. That was September.)? Or what happens when a good friend of mine decides it's time for suicide attempt #1 and, now that I've convinced him he needs to get into therapy, doesn't want to talk to his parents about it alone and wants me there for support (the agenda for tonight)? All of those things are across town-- about 20 minutes in a car-- and the bus route doesn't reach nearly as far as I need to go.
So, I carpool with my mother.
Yes, my mother, the hag from Hades itself. The mentally ill mother who refuses to get treatment; the mother who is responsible for quite a few scars on my body, both self-inflicted and not; the mother who has blocked out the things she has done to me because her tiny mind would crumble under the weight of her conscience if she remembered. Also, the mother who informed me last week that homeless people choose their living situation. Um.... I was unaware of that?
So yes. I'm meeting up with Wolf tomorrow (oh, I miss him so... tomorrow will do me good. Maybe I'll head over to the farmer's market and bake apple pastries for our breakfast...) which means there is no reason to trek back and forth four times; I shall be spending the night at mum's tonight. Dear me, the things I do for my friends.
I'm hoping we can throw on that old Masterpiece Theater version of Pride and Prejudice and sit in silence. The damn thing is like, 6 hours long... or I can plead exhaustion and insist on going to bed at 8? Nah, she knows I'm nocturnal-- comes from years of raves and tantric Kama Sutra. *sigh* Freddie Mercury is telling me the show must go on, and who am I to defy him? I'll wear something pretty tonight, like a long flowy hippie dress.
I think I'll bring two, I may want to wear one tomorrow :)
mmm, I'm in the mood for adorable cupcakes. NOW I POST PICZORZ OF SQUEE


is a cake!
is also cake!
OMG THEY HAS FACES!!!!11111
cue theme song
do they cleans my room?
needed some aminals.
MOAR!!! MOAR!!! *claps hands*
has i been borned yet?


aaaaaand, the finale, my personal favorite....


because love is all you need.



Thanks to Epicute and Daily Squee, two sites that I am constantly loitering at :)

1 comment:

  1. Well, it's about 9pm now... I hope your evening isn't too horrible. I'd give you a *hug* but you'd probably tell me to fuck off. :)

    Loved the pictures. Yums and cutes. Can't beat that.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep in mind that I don't give a flying fuck.