Tuesday
I, of course, can't believe I'm doing this
Well, here we go. I saw one blog and decided to make my own. Stereotypical, I know, but I can't seem to be able to help myself; the cycles of my life are becoming as reliable as Wheel of Fortune theme song (everyone knows it, everyone's annoyed by it, and everyone references it as a joke at one point or another). I figured a new-born blog can't be empty for more than the amount it takes to customize it, SO HERE YOU ARE WORLD-- MY FIRST FUCKING POST. Hope you're happy... I'll probably follow up before bed. Now is "attempt to finish this fucking dress and end up throwing the fabric across the room in frustration" time. Someone get me some Satie, please....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please keep in mind that I don't give a flying fuck.