Jude and I decided that sleep is not necessary anymore, so we stayed up all night doing terrible things I shouldn't describe in detail here. When it hit 5 AM we decided to go to IHOP and get breakfast.
Note to self: pancakes are ALWAYS a bad idea, it does NOT matter how intoxicated you are, that fact will NEVER change.
Apparently the waiter was hitting on me the entire time we were there, despite the fact it was rather obvious we're together. As an item. A pair. You know, best gal, main squeeze type thing...
Jude decided to blame it on "the injustice of being a small guy". Which I suppose is a plausible theory, he is only an inch taller than me and about the same size (minus the breasts and sizable ass... don't get me wrong, both are fabulous and I am the very definition of "voluptuous", but other than that I'm pretty tiny), but I'd like to think it had more to do with the fact the waiter thought I was cute... which I am. Sort of. In a weird way. Sometimes. I'm still kind of gone from earlier, if you catch my drift. Probably not. Whatever.
On a side note, Rupert has discovered the toilet. FML.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

IHOP is my favorite place to go after a night of drinking. I get sick every time I eat there though. That kinda sucks. I blame it on the pancakes, but it probably has more to do with all the vodka...
ReplyDeleteThere's a diner here that we always seem to end up at after drinking that is bad times.... all the time. Passed out there once.... At least I can laugh about the poor choices made on those nights now haha.
ReplyDelete