Sunday

get that out of my face

The power cord on my laptop is dead, so I have to shell out $30 I don't have to get a new one. I hate Jude's laptop, this thing is ginormous and the keys feel like nightmares and typing sounds like how an angle looks. My laptop turns everything to water; maybe it's the My Little Pony stickers that are all over the inside, who the hell knows, but... this laptop is so not mine. 
Made pizza with Aston on Friday night. We got bored and decided to put food coloring in the dough-- pink was too silly looking so we turned it purple instead. Many jokes about brains as pizza crust, old episodes of Invader Zim, yada yada yada. The pizza itself turned out incredible, and there was the time when we were both holding the jar of pizza sauce before we blushed and jerked away, but other than that nothing really happened between us... a disappointment indeed. I should probably stop with this right now, but I just can't seem to help myself. After the end of an episode ("I WAS THE TURKEY THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!!!!!!") we turned sideways on the couch so we were facing each other and talked about who knows what until 3:30 AM; he cares about the things I have to say, there's a sympathy there that I've never experienced with anyone else, my jokes are never left without a laugh... who could expect me to not like this kid? The fact that he's incredibly good looking doesn't hurt either, but I'm a sucker for nerds like that. Oh, cute nerdy boys...
I can't "read the signs" with Aston the way I can with just about everyone else, which prevents me from "playing the games" like I do with everyone else. I can't bat him into a corner and play with him before I devour him like I do everyone else, which is leaving me rather clueless. I really hope he's interested in me on SOME level at least, or else I'm going to feel like a proper fool.
Even fools need propriety sometimes.
Food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I don't give a flying fuck.