You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: hi
Stranger: girl???
You: I DON'T KNOW
You: how do I tell>
Stranger: but sweetheart, pleeeasee?
You: aww, you need to beg?
Stranger: yeah i want a hug from you cuitepie, pleeease?
You: what good is a hug going to do you?
You: and why would you want a hug from me? ;)
Stranger: because you are such an adorable little girl!
You: am I?
You: how old am I?
Stranger: Yeah, so petite!
Stranger: you are 16!
You: !!!
You: how big are my boobs?
Stranger: they are B-cup, aren't they?
You: !!!!
You: is my ass so sweet?
Stranger: yeah, it's so round and perfect shaped for your little body
You: do you like it when I shake it for you?
Stranger: can't we sleep in the same bed, you and me?
You: slow at first, and then fast?
You: yeah baby
You: can you sleep for long beside me?
Stranger: yeah, and feel your soft lady skin against me
You: my skin is so soft
You: and I love it when you run your hands through my hair
You: before playing with my nipples that get so hard for you when you're next to me
Stranger: yes, and i'm afraid my dick will get hard too, when you're talking so dirty
You: ooh baby, that's okay
You: stroke it for me
Stranger: but hey...are you really a girl??
You: of course
Stranger: please tell me?
You: do you want to see a pic of me?
Stranger: yup!
You: really? my face isn't in it
You: do you care?
You: you can see everything worth seeing though ;)
Stranger: no, but how do i know if it's you then?
You: don't you trust me?
You: ...do you really care anyway?
Stranger: i trust you yes!
Stranger: i care about you
You: say please.
Stranger: pleeease??
You: well, alright
You: this is the most skin I've shown on the internet
You: and it's all for you
You: I trust you
Stranger: can you show it?
You: http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/189/p00028v.jpg
Stranger: thanks!
Stranger: oh my computer is so slow
You: it'll be worth it, just wait
You: god I want u
Stranger: what the hell?
You: what?
Stranger: are you a guy?
You: I TOLD YOU I DON'T KNOW

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please keep in mind that I don't give a flying fuck.