The first text message has been sent.
I sent it.
This is the beginning; I hope it's not my downfall.
I worked from 8-5 today (what a bullshit shift, seriously) and the entire day all I could think about was the fact he was right next door, separated from me by maybe a foot of concrete wall. I thought I saw him walking down the street when I was behind the front desk-- I'm not too happy about the feeling in my chest when I thought I saw him. I wish that feeling hadn't been there; the absence of that feeling would have made my life a lot fucking easier.
After I got out of work, I did actually see him.
So I sent the text.
This is always how it begins. I should know better, I really should...
but I've always been a slow learner, and there are some things I just can't resist.
Like chocolate, bubble tea, mango, adorable shirts, awesome jackets, baby kitties, WoW, nifty looking candles, interesting tarot decks, lava lamps, frankincense, Tazo Passion tea, that awesome color of green that's somewhere between a kiwi or a green apple or asparagus, cuddles, making out whilst topless...
and apparently Jack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please keep in mind that I don't give a flying fuck.