Monday

A rant.

I have a feeling I'm just being paranoid, but there's a sneaking suspicion growing in the back of my head that you don't give a damn about me. Keeping that in mind, I'm going to live like I don't know you and see how that works out. I've set up all the pieces, I've played my part, but the next move is yours and I refuse to make it for you.


Maybe it was just my intoxicated mind running away with me. Maybe it was a full blown epiphany. Either way, I need to get this feeling out of my chest-- you are the sole cause, so I'm going to forget about you for a while.


Welcome to the back burner.

Awww, nevermind. We be cool. :)

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh.... this doesn't sound good. Can I ask who this is for?

    ReplyDelete

Please keep in mind that I don't give a flying fuck.