Monday

Soho

So Jude and I have decided to try an open relationship.
I hope we can cope with it; I'd give up everything for him, even if it meant this. We've drawn up an agreement, a contract if you will, and it seems like a pretty good set of rules in my opinion. Gawd, I really hope this works out, I really really do...

Not that this new development is entirely instigated by Jack, but I should figure out how to snag him for a dinner date... throw on that asparagus green dress I made, my secret weapon color (this color!). Having green eyes, purple hair and deathly pale skin is hard to work with, but some things just seem like a miracle from above-- like that color on a form-fitting handmade dress...

Do you think I could snag him? Do you think I may have a somewhat happy romantic-comedy ending for the first time in my life? It would be ever so nice... or just a kiss, for fuck's sake. Ugh. Is it so much to ask?
I'm honestly astonished that Jude is willing to try this. I guess I don't know how great I have it with him. He loves me enough to try this for me; what more can I ask for?

On another note, this is my new favorite song. Go listen to it now, I can't get enough of it. I think I'm addicted to British slang... but Jack pointed out that I can't be professionally British. Well, fuck you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I don't give a flying fuck.