Angeline, Mr. Lillington, Sabra. I've decided to write it. No censorship, no shame. Maybe I'll figure something out in the meantime.
Update.
Jude walked in the door maybe 7 minutes ago. I just got out of work a few hours ago, so I was sprawled on the couch eating some Combos and watching an episode of MASH. He sat next to me and paused the dvd.
"There's something I need to talk to you about."
I sat up. "What's up?"
He explained to me that he had been hanging out with a girl he works with, and while he hadn't intended for anything to happen one thing had led to another. With his head in his hands he confessed to a blow job that I really don't care about.
If anything, I was happy for him. Why should I have all the fun? But he insists on feeling disgusted and ashamed of himself. Further proof that some people are just monogamous and some people just aren't. But! I have a new pack of cigarettes and new headphones and not enough money for rent, so everything's going to be fine.
Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please keep in mind that I don't give a flying fuck.