Wednesday

and it gave me a pleasure that was real

I've never seen you like that before.
You stopped kissing me. "Are you okay?"
I gave you a look. "Yes, why?"
"It sounds like you're hyperventilating."
And all I could think was
OF COURSE I'M GOING TO SOUND LIKE I'M HYPERVENTILATING, you're kissing me as if it's the only thing keeping you alive and your hands are exploring the insides of my skirt like you've never felt anything more wonderful in your life... I'm having a hard enough time keeping my pussy from jumping out of my panties and mauling you, let alone keeping MY BREATHING regulated. WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?!

but instead I breathlessly laughed and continued clawing at the back of your shirt.
Later I went to put some water on my face and thought I would check my kitty out of curiosity.
...the phrase "My panties were soaked" took on a whole new meaning.

I've never been that wet in my life. I consider myself a rather experienced womon when it comes to sex-- there's little I haven't tried at least once and few things I'm afraid to say I'm damn good at. I've fucked a mattress off a bed, I've gotten my pussy eaten in a glass elevator, I've made Jude have multiple orgasms more than once, I've made more than one man pass out from coming so hard as I sucked them off. I've done the unspeakable, the unreasonable, the unthinkable. I've been so hot I thought I would do anything, ANYTHING to get off, but not like that. I'd never wanted anyone like that in my life, and my drooling pussy was proof enough of that. I thought I was going to die with the want in my body.

...HE'S JUST A SCRAWNY NERDY KID, I MEAN SERIOUSLY!?
So that was interesting.



and here, have the best autocomplete I've ever seen.
I was looking up "is human meat addictive" as a joke and that came up. 
Thank Gods for prntscrn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I don't give a flying fuck.