Wednesday

i know how to be lost in lust, not because you can but because you must

I've always said "It's the ones you'd least expect that you have to watch out for." It's a universal truth: looking at Jude, you'd have no idea he's a sex god with abilities I didn't know humans could possess. Looking at me, you'd have no idea that I'm secretly a romantic whose favorite pastime is having her heart broken. Looking at my kitten Rupert, you'd never think that he's a complete bastard who likes to taunt my fat cat Annabelle.
...and looking at Aston, you'd have absolutely no idea that he's secretly a kinky son of a bitch who has no problem pleasing a little pain slut like me. It's those nerdy boys, those damn nerdy boys are always the freaks.
So! I found out a few things the other night that I was unaware of before.
1. Nipples can, in fact, bruise.
2. While grinding on cute nerdy boy while said nipples are being pinched and bitten so hard I'm crying, I will have a mindshattering orgasm while my pants are on and without any sort of genital contact.
3. Boys get a little frustrated when you get up and leave the room in the middle of giving a blow job.
(nah, I already knew that, but I was having fun haha)
4. Having "You fucking bitch" whispered into my ear gets me wetter than a swimming pool.
5. I'm ten times more of a pain slut than I thought I was.

...that was an interesting night. The only downside was not being able to finish like I would have preferred... damn period, thanks a lot. This always seems to happen to me-- Goddess, are you trying to tell me something? I could just take a message, you know.

So Aston likes having his hair pulled. Have to admit, I never saw that coming.
Commies should be in the safehouse for only a few more days... I'm pretty sure I should jump him. Safeword is "buffalo".

2 comments:

  1. Buffalo!!!!!!!

    *giggles*

    Sounds like an awesome night.

    I'm jealous.

    But I'm glad I finally found your blog.

    My safe word is "Fuck you." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The phrase "Fuck you" gets thrown around so much during sex with me that it's kind of out of the question. I'm a mouthy little bitch sometimes, lmao
    *^_^*

    ReplyDelete

Please keep in mind that I don't give a flying fuck.