Thursday

I'M GOING UP



I posted a link to this song before, but I feel like I need to post it again. I don't know what it is, but I'm filled with some sort of strange hope when I hear this song. Maybe it's the knowledge that this music is out there, it exists; knowing that, I'm willing to live to find it, I'm willing to live to find more of the feeling in my chest it gives me.
I can't get enough of this rock and roll.
Oasis plays on repeat in my head. I have a cigarette permanently fixed to my lips. This smudged eyeliner may as well be tattooed to my lids. Hipsters weep in envy at my hair, an artfully disheveled mohawk tinged the most delicate shades of purple and black. Weapon of choice: mascara. Armed to the teeth with my skinny jeans, vintage Italian boots and my acid tongue, I kick more ass than Han Solo.
These times that make me throw things against the wall, they're not going to get me down. I'm going up.

"Don't act like you're not impressed."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I don't give a flying fuck.