I'm not a superficial person.
At least I like to think I'm not.
My eyes tear up a little every time I look in the mirror.
I'd been meaning to get my hair cut for a while now, and Aston is taking me to this folk festival thing on Saturday so I figured I'd finally get it done. I just needed some length taken off the top and the back (I had the white girl's version of the Rihanna mohawk) and it was rather slow at the salon last night, so I clocked out and got my hair cut.
My hair has never been so jacked up in my life.
This girl fucked it up in ways I didn't even know you could fuck up a hair cut.
I had to go back to the salon this morning and have someone fix it-- thank Goddess for free employee walk ins.
So my hair is now chopped off. All of it. The longest bit is about two inches long. I've never felt so hideous in my life-- I usually rock out my short hair with pride but this is just terrible. I know it'll grow back and I'll look fine in about two weeks, but I was still hoping to look cute for Saturday and now I'll be fighting tears the entire time. I don't even know how I'm going to go to work tonight looking like this, especially since I can't wear anything over my hair... or lack of it. At least on Saturday I plan on wearing a hat, this cute knit one I got at a beach town a while back. What memories...
I want to cry and just get it off my chest but I can't justify crying over this. Looks like I'm going to anyway, I can barely see the screen right now. Ugh, this is pathetic. Of all the things to cry over, I mean really.
I was really looking forward to being cute on Saturday. Goddamn it.
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please keep in mind that I don't give a flying fuck.