Monday

and your eyes are piss holes in the snow

Dear Arden,
STOP.
FUCKING.
SHIT.
UP.
Seriously, what's wrong with you? There has to be a medical diagnosis for this, because I simply cannot believe one person can do what you do without some sort of excuse. Looking at your record I have to say I'm rather impressed; I believe you have serious talent, what a shame you can't actually put it to some fucking use in any other area than ruining people's lives. Look at you, it's 4:00 in the afternoon and you're guzzling your way through that bottle of vodka. Fucking pitiful. Is it even possible for you to have even one situation in your life without sabotaging it? Do you enjoy making everyone miserable? Do you enjoy the complications? You must, otherwise you wouldn't seem to go out of your way to make everything around you completely fucked. Is it subconscious? Do you do it on purpose? Are you just accident prone? Well, I have at least one answer for you: you're fucking disgusting is what you are. You see your life? Do you see how your life is in shambles? You did that. You can't run away from the fact that you did all of this. Congratulations, you are a complete failure.
Please stop fucking everything over; I'm not sure how much more we can take.
Love,
The Universe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep in mind that I don't give a flying fuck.