Monday

starbursts and random happy shit

I need to write about something happy before I lose my mind.
A warning: I just re-read this entry and it's pretty pointless. I've written it solely for my own comfort, so feel free to skip it.
Yesterday after the festival Aston needed to stop by his parents' house to pick up some mail and a few other things. I don't know if I've mentioned this or not, but that house is in the middle of what-the-fuck nowhere. Their "garden" is a goddamn crop. I've been there twice and both times I get flashes of The Bridges of Madison County (damn great movie), the only thing that runs through my head is "Holy crap, your backyard is two football fields smooshed together. I really want to come out here in the middle of the night and strip off all my clothes and stand naked in the open. It's not like anyone would see me, and how liberating would that be? Instant recipe for awesome."
...maybe the next time Aston house-sits for his parents I'll convince him get hippie-wild with me. Assuming he doesn't get shipped off within the next few days. Groan.
Anyway, back to the point. We had expected his parents to still be at the festival but the heat had driven them home-- when we saw the cars in the driveway (small street) I expected Aston to have me to wait in the car while he dashed to grab the mail, but to my surprise he invited me inside so I could meet his parents and his grandfather. I was a bit nervous to be honest; Jude's parents think I'm the devil incarnate and have threatened to stop giving him financial help with his tuition unless he dumped me, so I wasn't thrilled about meeting more parents since all parents seem to take an instant dislike to me. I think it's because I don't give off an air of being self-conscious like girls are supposed to be, I'm confident in my skin and I don't have a shy bone in my body; it's easy to tell I'm not a "nice girl". To my complete disbelief, however, Aston's mother warmed up to me immediately and we started chatting away as if we'd known each other for years, all while the dog (bear) competed to be my new best friend. After a while of her and I getting acquainted she insisted that Aston and I go out to the garden (crop) and grab our fill of vegetables before they picked (harvested) them the next day.
While I was sitting on the couch and even while Aston and I walked out to the yard (small nation) I was wondering how to handle myself. I didn't expect him to be "taking me home to meet the parents" in the traditional sense, I would have been better dressed, shaking and in the midst of an anxiety attack were that the case, but I didn't know if I was expected to keep it hush-hush that he and I have a bad habit of throwing Starbursts (individually wrapped orgasms) at each other and making out on the couch in between episodes of Waiting for God and Archer. A small related side note-- until Saturday I suppose I'd had doubts about how Aston felt about me. Am I just a friend he likes kissing? Just someone to pass the time with? Is this a repeat of the Jack situation? He had no problem kissing me and wrapping his arm around my waist at the festival, but I didn't think anything of it other than "I like this a lot more than I should".
Well, anyway, I guess the point is that I feel rather foolish for doubting his intentions at all. While we were picking zucchini and tomatoes from the garden (3 year supply of food for small country) he had absolutely no problem with kissing me in plain view, knowing damn well his father was on his way outside and that anyone could have plainly seen us had they even made a half-assed attempt to look out a dang window. I'm pretty sure kissing someone while you know there's more than a 50/50 chance your parents are watching means you're more than fuck buddies. Not that we've fucked. Which we haven't. Even though I want to. A lot.
So yes. At the time I didn't give it much thought, but after tossing and turning in bed a few hours ago while I pondered all the things that are horrible in my life right now (Jude and I are livid at each other, I'm throwing around the idea of telling him to move out) I tried thinking about my beautiful Saturday to cheer myself up and came to the above realization. I can't wait to see him again-- I think we're getting banana splits this time. We have so many things we want to do together that we've started a mental list, and that boy has never had a banana split in his life. HELLO? Did you or did you NOT have a childhood? WTF?! That's like saying "I don't know what a hug feels like" or "I've never taken a bubble bath" or"can you really touch God when jumping on a trampoline while you're stoned out of your mind?". How sad. (Answer: holy fuckshit, YES YOU CAN AND IT IS AWESOME)

So anyway. Yes. I just needed to relive that for a moment. Now I'm off to bed to relive it even more.


SEXY THINGS I LOVE ABOUT ASTON AND AM GOING TO THINK ABOUT FOR A BIT WHILE I TRY TO GO TO SLEEP AND FAIL BECAUSE I'M TOO BUSY THINKING ABOUT THESE THINGS AND I DON'T WANT TO STOP BECAUSE I USUALLY DON'T DREAM ABOUT PEOPLE I KNOW AND I'D RATHER BE THINKING ABOUT HIM THAN DREAMING ABOUT THESE BORING RANDOM PEOPLE ANYWAY:

* the way he sort of just runs into me when he wants to hold me if we're standing, it reminds me of a cat demanding pets
* all that awesome kissingness that I described in the below entry
* the way he'll pin one of my arms down while we're having Awesome Make Out Tiemz featuring Aston on Top!, not in a forceful ooh-la-la whip me and call me a slut way (which I'm always in favor of), but somehow our hands will meet and our fingers will entwine with each other's and I think you get it. It's that way. (which I'm also always in favor of)
* when he decides "enough of this arm-pinning business" he gently untangles his fingers from mine and runs his hand down the length of my arm and down the rest of my torso. I've always fantasized about my body being worshiped like a Goddess, and it's such a gentle gesture that I feel goes under that category.
* the way he basically fulfills said fantasy without even knowing it

I'm bored with this list, mostly because it's getting me to thinking about how wet he gets me during Awesome Make Out Tiemz and my body is starting to go into "want mode". Time to go do the title of that list. I'm so tired I'm basically drunk, if you're looking for an explanation.

To further illustrate how ginormous his parents' place is, let me leave you with this image: the back yard has a goddamn lake in it. Not a pond, not a puddle, a fucking lake.
Think about that.

But not for very long because it doesn't really matter that much.

1 comment:

  1. Just so you know, I've started randomly tweeting lines from your posts that make me giggle and/or tingle. I never give you any credit. Because I'm a plagiarist (dirty whore) and because I'm pretty sure you don't give a flying fuck anyway. But I thought I'd mention it.

    *licks*

    ReplyDelete

Please keep in mind that I don't give a flying fuck.